X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bears at Birds GDT

E!!

And it appears the site is working!
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

A !

No excuses today. Other than Bradham and Peters, everyone is back.

Comment

GLES!!

Birds 24
      Bears 17
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Looking good so far. I wish that it was 7-0 though, instead of 3-0.

If we can build a solid lead against these guys, I would feel pretty darn good.

Comment

They just can’t block us upfront so far.

Comment

The fix looks in on this one and in our favor. Lotta bullshit being called on the Bears. But hey I’ll take it

Comment

can we maybe give Schwartz a bit of credit ? Bears not running, Bears not passing. Funny how getting pieces back can help
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Their skill players are worse than ours if that is possible.

Comment

How can you fairly evaluate Trubinsky behind that OL and with that cast of characters around him?

Comment

2 things unrelated

A. Malcolm vacated the deep zone there. That was on him.

B. My waitress at the bar I’m watching at has on tight shorts and an ankle monitor.

Comment

They better watch out. I feel like this game is turning.

Comment

Our WRs with a bunch of drops again. Will it ever improve?

Comment

How are you feeling.

Not great Bob!!!

Comment

This one is gonna sting. Repeat of the Panthers game last year.

Comment

this is on the offense.
                              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                              X