Just what the doctor ordered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just what the doctor ordered

This team needs to get it's head straight and the medicine should be coming this week in practice. I'm sure there is plenty of bulletin board stuff coming out of Minnesota that should get this team mentally ready to play Sunday. You know that our crowd is going to show up nasty and ready to rock along with well oiled for the 4:30 kickoff. This is an early must win game for both teams so expect a very physical game. I expect both teams to bring their A game and Schwartz to get the defense's heads out of their asses along with Stoutland's crew.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I am not real excited about having to play Cousins. The dude seems to have our number most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
      I am not real excited about having to play Cousins. The dude seems to have our number most of the time.
      It's tough to throw lying on your back.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        It's tough to throw lying on your back.

That would be nice but the people "laid on their backs" by our pass rushers have recently been pretty much limited to wives and girl friends.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
          That would be nice but the people "laid on their backs" by our pass rushers have recently been pretty much limited to wives and girl friends.
          Let's hope the some of them have come out of the closet?

(that little sign cracks me up)

Comment

Working...
          X