Winless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winless

As of this writing, the Sixers are the ONLY team in the NBA that is winless.
    Let's see how long this lasts.

MCW is supposed to return soon.

Sadly, as of this Monday morning, the Sixers are still winless.

Comment

I attended the 76ers game against the Knicks at MSG on Saturday after attending Lehigh/Lafayette 150 at Yankee Stadium earlier in the afternoon. Besides the fact the 76ers don't have guys who can create their own shot, don't have guys who can post up effectively, and don't have guys who can shoot from the outside (except Robert Covington in the 4th quarter), they are perfectly fine offensively. It would help if guys could pass and move without the ball better.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
        I attended the 76ers game against the Knicks at MSG on Saturday after attending Lehigh/Lafayette 150 at Yankee Stadium earlier in the afternoon. Besides the fact the 76ers don't have guys who can create their own shot, don't have guys who can post up effectively, and don't have guys who can shoot from the outside (except Robert Covington in the 4th quarter), they are perfectly fine offensively. It would help if guys could pass and move without the ball better.
        I thought that you were the same person from another site.

Comment

This is all going according to plan.

Comment

Will they break the record at home? I would go.

Comment

Guys... ARE THEY EVER GOING TO WIN A GAME?
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

It doesn't look like it.

Comment

I think I gotta revise my ealier prediction in the other thread--- I said they would not win more than 25--- I think I may have to revise that to 10.

Comment

Originally posted by John S View Post
                    It doesn't look like it.
                    enter the T-wolves. Good job boys.
                    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

It took until December 3rd, but this thread is now finished.

Comment

Really shocked!!
                        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Yes!!!!!

All I want is 15 wins or so and Jahlil Okafor or Karl Towns.
                          Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Working...
                          X