I'm going to hate seeing Barkley for the next decade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
    He might...... But I withhold any votes for the HOF just yet.... And I will not ask the Eagles to cower over a guy with one good pre season fake phoney game.

These pronouncements just seem silly.... This early. Just tryin to stay real, and keeping to my devils advocate avatar.
    I hear ya MD, but this kid was special in college and the run was fantastic as Cleveland defensed the play perfectly. He just made a terrific cut and a couple moves and he was gone. Take a look for yourself.

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/sta...t-nfl-carry%2F
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Barkely is good. As is Elliot. But the birds have a pretty good backfield also. Maybe not the top guy but definitely deeper. I also won't be surprised to see Clement break onto the scene as one of the top backs in the NFC.
      As for NY and Dal, they may have a good back, and the may have one or two other good players. But they are not as all around as the Eagles. Knock on wood but the birds should dance through this division.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
        Barkely is good. As is Elliot. But the birds have a pretty good backfield also. Maybe not the top guy but definitely deeper. I also won't be surprised to see Clement break onto the scene as one of the top backs in the NFC.
        As for NY and Dal, they may have a good back, and the may have one or two other good players. But they are not as all around as the Eagles. Knock on wood but the birds should dance through this division.
        After that SB performance I don't think anybody will be sleeping on Clements this season!

Comment

For all the talent and all world skills that Sanders had, that team never went anywhere despite his heroics. Barkley may indeed be very good but a running back's tenure in this league is quite short and without a competent qb, the giants may be doomed to 8-8 for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
            For all the talent and all world skills that Sanders had, that team never went anywhere despite his heroics. Barkley may indeed be very good but a running back's tenure in this league is quite short and without a competent qb, the giants may be doomed to 8-8 for a while.
            I sure hope so but we saw how fast Dallas' offense fell apart last season when Ewok went out and Dak had to carry the team.

Comment

Thankfully, this defense has been built to rush the passer and stifle the run because, frankly, none of the other QBs scares me in this division.

Comment

Working...
              X