Liz went at them like a pitbull today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liz went at them like a pitbull today

I loved every minute of it. First she tells the CFO of Wells Fargo he's either incompetent or a liar, then she digs into the facts of the Equifax fiasco and blows the guy off the map. I always thought that she was a ditz but man was I wrong! BOOM! She reveals that there was not 1 but 4 security breaches in the past few years. On top of that these bastards own the companies that monitor your credit (lifelock, etc) so they actually make money on their incompetence as their stock rose 80% during these breaches! Then there are the 3 top executives that sold their stock during the one month period that Equifax sat on the scandal before making it public! She's not one of these blowhole senators that sits on their asses pontificating their BS (what the hell do they actually do anyway), she's a contract lawyer who knows how to dig. Where the F is the SEC during all this??? The woman has my respect, that's for sure.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

yea but she is a top notch bitch too. I am all for members of congress getting after those who take advantage of their positions to take advantage of others but they should be doing it in the best interest of the country and not their own personal interest.
    Also agree where the F is the oversight. We watched the Enrons and Bernie Madoffs of the world rip people off and got angry for 30 seconds before letting other bastards do the same thing. All while out great patriotic congress let them get away with it
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
      yea but she is a top notch bitch too. I am all for members of congress getting after those who take advantage of their positions to take advantage of others but they should be doing it in the best interest of the country and not their own personal interest.
      Also agree where the F is the oversight. We watched the Enrons and Bernie Madoffs of the world rip people off and got angry for 30 seconds before letting other bastards do the same thing. All while out great patriotic congress let them get away with it
      I don't know ND. She's a contract lawyer and actually dug this stuff up unlike the rest of the blowhole senate who just sit back getting wined and dined and play golf or whatever. I wouldn't want to tangle with her because she knows her shit and is calling rightfully so for these guys heads. About time as far as I'm concerned. She was on tv for about a week with the stuff before the hearings and even went on Cramer's show and he's on board too. Lock'em up!!!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post

She is really confrontational...sometimes excessively so. But as E60 points out, unlike most in congress, she actually seems interested and appears to have gone after the essential facts. I'll take her over the mealy mouthed lame dicks on both sides of the isle who seem to have little interest in really holding the feet of these arrogant criminals to the fire.

I can remember, as I'm sure you can, when there were actually men (and women) of character in Congress on both sides of the isle who's purpose was to serve the interests of the American public. Not so m uch anymore.

Comment

Working...
        X