Dedication-Eagles Wire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dedication-Eagles Wire

While reflecting Wednesday on his extensive rehab from a dislocated ankle, Eagles cornerback Ronald Darby looked back on how he used to arrive at the NovaCare Complex really early in the morning and still not be the first player to check in.

Carson Wentz doesn't dwell on last year's loss at Dallas: 'We're a different team'
    “I was here early every day at like 5 a.m. for rehab,” Darby told the media. “I was like, one of the first ones here. Every time I came scooting in here on my scooter, [Carson] Wentz would be there sitting at his locker. Him and Nelson [Agholor]. Nelson would be here sweating and doing the Jugs [catching passes from the machine], things like that.”

The idea that Agholor is getting to the facility that early and working to get better is encouraging for the Eagles. The hard work that he has been putting in is paying off.

Agholor has made strides in his third season in the NFL. Agholor’s mindset is refreshing. For him, it’s all about stacking good days.

“I just get here when I need to. I get here early and focus on preparing for the day,” Agholor said on Wednesday. “I focus on maximizing my day because this is what I get. When I wake up to get here, I am business and all about getting better.”

Wentz is known for being the first to arrive at the facility. There are times when Agholor gets to the facility before him, but usually Wentz is the first to arrive. It’s one of many things that Agholor loves about his quarterback.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Ag and Wentz may have hit it off. Add in a position coach that knows what he is doing and maybe Ag has a future in this league. IF, and it is IF, Wentz is having an impact like that in his second year with players it is a real good sign for bird fans
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
      Ag and Wentz may have hit it off. Add in a position coach that knows what he is doing and maybe Ag has a future in this league. IF, and it is IF, Wentz is having an impact like that in his second year with players it is a real good sign for bird fans
      Well there certainly is extra motivation for Agholor as he pretty much played his way out of the league last year. If it didn't cost more to cut him than keep him he most likely would have been long gone. I'm glad that he finally saw the light and wasn't around Beckham route and went Ballers.

Comment

We as fans need to learn that it's just a fact some of these guys take a couple of years to play up to their potential-- or a scheme that is their round hole for the round peg.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
          We as fans need to learn that it's just a fact some of these guys take a couple of years to play up to their potential-- or a scheme that is their round hole for the round peg.
          Not to mention Groh being 100 times the WR coach that Greg Lewis was.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
            Maybe, but I've never seen anything like this before and I've been around for more years than I'd like. I did see one guy like this before though and it didn't last long or end pretty-Riley Cooper!

Comment

Working...
            X