No announcement yet.

Bills v Birds GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mismanagement of the clock there too. Get that playoff faster so that you can punt with the wind.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

pl;ay action to Ertz now
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

They simply imposed their will on the Bills on that drive.

Comment

yea that was about the best drive they have had this year
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
            I don't care what anyone says, when a 6'5 QB takes off running and ducks just as he's about to get clobbered, he should be fair game

If he continues with that shit, "fuck him up".

Comment

They cut Wentz loose with the run, which sustained the drive twice. Power football!
              Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
              Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Best drive of season.
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Well well well...

5-4 into the bye week

Get healthy

7-0 or 6-1 after

Comment

Allen was 13/21 at one point and finished 16/34. Hats off to the D
                    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

This goes in the W is a W column.

Much better football after Sanders got that 65 yarder.

Defense still has a problem with giving up 3rd and longs. I just hate it.

Comment

Working...
                      X