No announcement yet.

Who Do You Blame For This Whole Fiasco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Do You Blame For This Whole Fiasco?

Of course you have to blame Lurie. After only about a season and a half of progressive results, Lurie made the big mistake of handing the keys to the whole kingdom to Kelly and the rest is history being made as just another sorry chapter in the history of this franchise. Back to back losses at home to Miami and Tampa Bay are the shining testimony to the Chip Kelly era in Philadelphia.

I want to also predict that Kelly will be coaching back in the college ranks with a fat contract somewhere within division 1A within the next two to three years. He may or may not take a year off once his NFL failed experience expires but Chip, as we all know, is a member of that good ole boy coaches' clique that's prevalent in college football.

And finally, everyone have a happy thanksgiving. Enjoy the game somehow on Thursday but don't let the Eagles spoil it one iota if you can. They quit on us so don't let them bum you out on turkey day.

Happy thanksgiving.

For the record, J-bird and I didn't let them ruin or day on Sunday. We had a great time. Fuck em'.

Comment

Damn Straight EB, we must be mellowing with age. We do OUR part so Fuck em!
      Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Originally posted by j-bird View Post
        Damn Straight EB, we must be mellowing with age. We do OUR part so Fuck em!
        Damn proud of both of you. I was right there too!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Happy Turkey to all. Lurie yes he has some of the blame but most of it its the Chippy Boy
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
            Happy Turkey to all. Lurie yes he has some of the blame but most of it its the Chippy Boy
            When one guy has all the power it's not too hard too find the problem.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and their loved ones. Chip is to blame, nobody else comes close.

Comment

Working...
              X