No announcement yet.

As A Group....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get better soon 60. You have Patsies fans to torture.

Comment

Best of luck to you Popper with the surgery & praying for a speedy recovery.
      ROCK ON BIG GUY!
      Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Best wishes for speedy recovery Eagles60!
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Get well soon big guy! You'll be back in the saddle in no time.
          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Popper! Get well my friend ! I have truly enjoy our conversation on and off this board!

Speedy recovery!

Comment

Get better real soon!!
              Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

Up date what I can --- Mike is still in the hospital.... getting a bit cranky-- so that is a good sign, but still having a very rough time of it--- few more prayers couldn't hurt!

Comment

cranky no more
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                    Up date what I can --- Mike is still in the hospital.... getting a bit cranky-- so that is a good sign, but still having a very rough time of it--- few more prayers couldn't hurt!
                    Ah man that stinks he is still in the hospital. More prayers coming his way. Really hope he feels better soon. Maybe have his wife sneak in a copy of the Super Bowl victory might get him to perk up. Hang in there Popper.
                    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                      Ah man that stinks he is still in the hospital. More prayers coming his way. Really hope he feels better soon. Maybe have his wife sneak in a copy of the Super Bowl victory might get him to perk up. Hang in there Popper.

Popper is coming along.

I asked him what I could tell his Eagles' buds on EFO. Here's the quote: "Tell them I’ll be even more of a prick around here when I get home."

It's all good! The Trophy Case is no longer empty.

Fuck Dallas, the Gnats and the Skins!

(The last 2 lines are not direct quotes, but that's what's on his mind!

Here's to you kid!

Comment

Good luck 60! Get the hell out of there asap!
                        Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Thanks for the good wishes guys. It really was nice hearing from all of you. I should be getting out of this place Monday and start bugging people again. BTW, we're world Champs! Nobody is laughing at us anymore. Kind of hard typing on this phone.
                          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Glad you are feeling better 60! I am typing this from a hospital too. My Dad passed out in Church this morning ut it looks lime everything is ok. I guess the Priest must have asked for a hell of a big donation!!
                            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Glad to see your fingers at least still work big guy----Rub some F'ing dirt on it and get back in the game pal! This board will close up with out you!

Comment

Get well soon 60!
                                FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Working...
                                X