A Look At The Philly Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Look At The Philly Special

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

That play is an adrenaline rush. It's like a drug. If you don't watch it once a week you get the shakes. Graham's sack too!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

[QUOTE=Eagle60;324507] Graham's sack too![/QUOTE]

The top of my head is still bruised from hitting our living room ceiling when Graham sacked Brady. That was the single moment when I, for the first time in my life, believed my Eagles were actually going to win the Super Bowl.

Comment

[QUOTE=tinopuno;324518]
        Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        Graham's sack too![/QUOTE]

The top of my head is still bruised from hitting our living room ceiling when Graham sacked Brady. That was the single moment when I, for the first time in my life, believed my Eagles were actually going to win the Super Bowl.

SAME HERE!

Comment

[QUOTE=tinopuno;324518]
          Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          Graham's sack too![/QUOTE]

Me too. But breathing didn’t get to normal until 00:00 remained and no yellow was on the ground.

Comment

[QUOTE=Rossovich;324549]
            Originally posted by tinopuno View Post

Me too. But breathing didn’t get to normal until 00:00 remained and no yellow was on the ground.
            That’s exactly what happened to me. Then I started yelling and it got really dusty in the room.

Comment

Working...
            X