Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full knee replacement

Now to see if I can beat Wentz back lol

Good luck Bud. Getting to be very very common. You'll do great.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
      Now to see if I can beat Wentz back lol
      My money is on you Bud!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

how many days in the hospital ? Get better !
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I know lots who have gone through it. Only one has had a lot of problems and he didn't do anything to rehab it. Another who half-assed her rehab has had half-ass results. Twenty or so others are 100%. Kind of tells me rehab work is important. Best of luck to you.
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
            I know lots who have gone through it. Only one has had a lot of problems and he didn't do anything to rehab it. Another who half-assed her rehab has had half-ass results. Twenty or so others are 100%. Kind of tells me rehab work is important. Best of luck to you.
            I had mine done too. It soooo much easier these days. Small scar on your knee and you're up and around in no time. The parts are wearing out quick for us fellas. I wish they could do something for my head. What were we just talking about?

Comment

My brother had his knee replaced two weeks ago and is already walking short distances without a cane. He came over for Father’s Day and I was really surprised to see how quickly he is making progress. No worries Rossovich, you will kick ass!!
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I went in Monday at 645 AM. I was released yesterday at 4 PM. I had 2 therapy sessions. I am already at 105 degrees range of motion. I’m gonna git it again today. I was exhausted yesterday, lack of sleep & working hard in rehab. Right now I have no pain, been icing it almost all night. Got up to use bathroom, did well with walker. I walked to and from rehab. Probably 100 feet each way. I’m definitely encouraged!

Comment

Good Luck Ross & Do yourself a Favor & Do The Rehab!
                  Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

I went in Monday at 645 AM. I was released yesterday at 4 PM. I had 2 therapy sessions. I am already at 105 degrees range of motion. I’m gonna git it again today. I was exhausted yesterday, lack of sleep & working hard in rehab. Right now I have no pain, been icing it almost all night. Got up to use bathroom, did well with walker. I walked to and from rehab. Probably 100 feet each way. I’m definitely encouraged!
                    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Comment

Atta Boy Ross!

Comment

I appreciate all the good wishes and cheers. Now if you all just looked like MM’s cheerleader thread, I’d be set lol

Comment

Working...
                        X