X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To bad the whole country isn't like Nick Foles

https://fansided.com/videos/si/5802610327001/
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

LMAO--- Anybodies record that was "set straight" by that interview doesn't have much of a record to begin with. He said NOTHING, and he didn't even bother to address the interviewers direct question. Worthless.

Still me football team-- just not people I would want to look up to. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
      LMAO--- Anybodies record that was "set straight" by that interview doesn't have much of a record to begin with. He said NOTHING, and he didn't even bother to address the interviewers direct question. Worthless.

Still me football team-- just not people I would want to look up to. Just my opinion.
      I don't get how anybody wouldn't want this guy for a role model for their kids. His answer was that he was a team guy. How can you find fault with that?

Comment

I love Nick, thought he did well and I agree he SHOULD be a role model. All I was trying to say was that that interview didn't set any records straight about the WH trip or the teams decision nor did he even attempt to answer the question he was asked.

Comment

I love Nick, thought he did well and I agree he SHOULD be a role model. All I was trying to say was that that interview didn't set any records straight about the WH trip or the teams decision nor did he even attempt to answer the question he was asked.
          Sure he did MD. He said that all along he was going to do what the organization wanted him to do. What else did you want him to say? You've said all along that the players should keep politics out of sports and that's exactly what he did.

Also I think that this is pretty cool too:

More recently, Eagles starting quarterback Carson Wentz took his AO1 foundation to the next level. As he put together a charity softball game over the offseason, he also announced that he would eventually launch a non-profit food truck business feeding people around Philadelphia.

Now, Nick Foles gets in on the action as he continues his hot streak of being the MVP of Super Bowl LII. After releasing his book titled “Believe it: My Journey of Success” Foles made it clear that he does not intend on taking the profits for his personal use. Instead, one-hundred percent of the book’s revenue will be donated to charity.

Comment

Bud, I think we are talking apples and oranges. This was the title of this link---

"Nick Foles Sets the Record Straight on Eagles' White House Invitation"

What record did he set straight? The interviewer asked he how he felt about Trump cancelling the invite--- and Nick never even attempted to answer him. The closest he came was "that we have all moved on".

That was my point not that Nick was some how not a great guy.

Comment

Bud, I think we are talking apples and oranges. This was the title of this link---

"Nick Foles Sets the Record Straight on Eagles' White House Invitation"

What record did he set straight? The interviewer asked he how he felt about Trump cancelling the invite--- and Nick never even attempted to answer him. The closest he came was "that we have all moved on".

That was my point not that Nick was some how not a great guy.
              After watching that thing for about the 10th time I finally heard the word TRUMP. Damn do I need a hearing aid. I see what you mean now lol. He did do a double shuffle around that.

Comment

Working...
              X