Clear All

• Ajayi is not in our future plans

http://store.philadelphiaeagles.com/...ys/on_sale/yes
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

HUh?

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
      HUh?
      I believe he’s referencing the deep discount in the jerseys to move them off the shelves before he’s cut and no one will buy them after he signs with the Colts

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
        HUh?
        Ditto. I don’t see his jersey sale being a barometer of his roster status.
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I thought he was changing his number because he didn't feel right wearing Westbrook's 36. That would explain things.
          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Hell, I am gonna need to hire an interpreter for this board pretty soon. All I see anymore are just links or some cryptic mumbo jumbo.

Comment

They have a history going back as far as Troy Vincent for marking down hats and jerseys of guys who are on the way out of town.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                I thought he was changing his number because he didn't feel right wearing Westbrook's 36. That would explain things.
                That could be it too spur. I'm thinking that they hoped that they'd get the two years of his contract out of him and not gamble one his knees after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                  That could be it too spur. I'm thinking that they hoped that they'd get the two years of his contract out of him and not gamble one his knees after that.
                  I see he’s listed as #26 on the Eagles website so they’re it looks like they are just clearing out the #36 jerseys.
                  Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Ajayi changed numbers. Wow.

Comment

I see he’s listed as #26 on the Eagles website so they’re it looks like they are just clearing out the #36 jerseys.
                      Well that solves that spurr. Thanks! I thought the new price was kind of high if they really were moving him on. I still wouldn't be surprised with that knee of his that they would resign him. This is his final year on his contract so that's going to be an issue I'm sure.
                      Last edited by Eagle60; 06-14-2018, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Phew, I want them to keep Ajayi, he’s made some great/strong runs when needed.

Comment

It would kind of surprise me if the Eagles signed him long term. His knee has been an issue. With guys like Bell in Pitt, and Johnson in Ariz not getting the kinds of deals they want, it makes you wonder it teams simply don't want to invest huge dollars in a bell cow back.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
                            It would kind of surprise me if the Eagles signed him long term. His knee has been an issue. With guys like Bell in Pitt, and Johnson in Ariz not getting the kinds of deals they want, it makes you wonder it teams simply don't want to invest huge dollars in a bell cow back.
                            OK EB, I give up. What ia a bell cow back?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                              OK EB, I give up. What ia a bell cow back?
                              That's a term for a guy that is going to carry the ball 25-30 times a game. Also known as "the guy."

Comment

Working...
                              X