No announcement yet.

Got a bad feeling about tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we call 50 passes and produce 5 TD, we will win going away...again execution is more vital than the play call. We must get better OL play, run better and execute in the red zone.

I agree with BP, Reid very rarely loses 2 games in a row especially after a dud performance. This is a divisional foe on the road and we tend to rise up for games like this--also again even if we lose this game the season is far from over. We Eagle fans should know that well.
    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

We had no answer for the blitz last week. None. They have had a week to prepare for it, because you know Washingtom watched those films and will try to do the same thing. Herramens draws Haynesworth for his return..Ouch.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Vote for Kalas View Post
        If we call 50 passes and produce 5 TD, we will win going away...again execution is more vital than the play call. We must get better OL play, run better and execute in the red zone.

I agree with BP, Reid very rarely loses 2 games in a row especially after a dud performance. This is a divisional foe on the road and we tend to rise up for games like this--also again even if we lose this game the season is far from over. We Eagle fans should know that well.
        If we call 50 passes, we will lose.

But, I agree that if we lose, the season is not over. We would still have the opportunity to play the Redskins once more and the Giants and Cowboys twice.
        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Someone make a gameday thread.
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

At least those wormburners don't get picked off.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Well, we got the early jump I called for....how about the rest?
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

"If we call 50 passes and produce 5 TD, we will win going away...again execution is more vital than the play call. "

QFT----- Must have heard the same thing from both Gruden and Jaws at least a dozen times during the game.

Comment

Working...
                X