attn: fox broadcasting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attn: fox broadcasting

take your 'new and innovative' camera views and shove them up your collective asses, please.

i have no effing clue what's happening on kickoffs and punts, and switching in the middle of plays is pisspoor and annoying.
    Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

I'm so glad they showed everyone where TO lined up on offense.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman
      I'm so glad they showed everyone where TO lined up on offense.
      what you mean on EVERY PLAY?!
      Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

Re: attn: fox broadcasting

Originally posted by reesecal
        take your 'new and innovative' camera views and shove them up your collective asses, please.

i have no effing clue what's happening on kickoffs and punts, and switching in the middle of plays is pisspoor and annoying.
        THANK YOU! I'm glad someone else brought this up. This is annoying the f-ing shit out of me.

Comment

Re: attn: fox broadcasting

Originally posted by reesecal

Comment

save your keystrokes; the people @ Fox are smarter than us
            www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Working...
            X