Eagles/Falcons Game ticket question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles/Falcons Game ticket question

So I'm thinking about trying to go to my first Eagles game (and first professional game) on the new years eve day game against the Falcons. It is very possible (and hopeful) that there will not be all the starters playing as they will be resting for the playoffs considering it is the last game of the season. My question is that should I wait to see if something better comes along (I would think ticket prices would drop if they are in the playoffs, or heaven forbid they are out) or should I try and take the best offer available now? On Stub Hub right now they have a ticket in Section: 204 Row: 21 for 97.99 . I'd perfer not to sit in the endzone and not spend more than around 100 bucks so this is a fairly decent seat for me. Ebay also has what looks like to be a couple of good deals section 201 50 yard line row 30 100 bucks... Anyone have any ideas/suggestions?
    Member of the Mike Bartrum Fan Club

Buff - I know it's a gamble but a lot of people will make tickets available for that last game due to weather as well as the date. If you want peace of mind - buy them now - otherwise I think there will be better seats that come available for a little more $. If $100 is your threshold though - you won't get much better.

Comment

I'm a poor college kid what can I say?

I'm really just interested in actually seeing a live Eagles game, no matter where it is. Good seats are nice, but I've had a blast in some crappy seats before too.

I'd probably spend more money if a nice seat came along but I really wouldn't pay more than around 100 for a crappy seat.

Comment

Wonder if any season ticket holders would mind selling this game?

Comment

Road trip to Atlanta....

Atlanta is the worst sports town in the country. You should have no trouble getting a cheap ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
            Road trip to Atlanta....

Atlanta is the worst sports town in the country. You should have no trouble getting a cheap ticket.
            game is in Philly Vin.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc
              Originally posted by sfphillyfan
              Road trip to Atlanta....

game is in Philly Vin.

Oh...er... then tickets to the Georgia Dome should be super cheap that weekend.

I guess what I meant was that you could probably road trip to a game if you must see an Eagles game in person. There are towns with much less rabid fan base.

Gotta stop posting before coffee.

Comment

If you can get a seat for less than $100, buy it now!!!
                "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Working...
                X