Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats the news on the Cowboys message boards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the news on the Cowboys message boards?

Are they saying that it was just a tough game and the season will be fine? Are they killing Drew Bledsoe? Have they turned on TO yet?

I know some of you like to read opposing message boards.... whats the story?

Im trying to find a good one.
    Im Ready........Im Ready......Im Ready!!!!!!

Comment

I'm sure some of them are still drinking the TO cool aid, just like we were in Week #5. Granted, I don't think he was THIS bad for us thru Week #5, but still...

Comment

Here's one in Cowboy language from Cowboys Guide

"this dude suck im going to start a web site CUT BLEDSOE.com"

Comment

Some articles in the Fort Worth Star Telegram are claiming that Sunday was basically the Eagles' Super Bowl, that the win was gift-wrapped to the Eagles by inept play by the Cowboys that cost them the game (not at all a relentless D by the Eagles, good game planning by the Eagles, etc). Heavy criticism of Bledsoe's interceptions, rookie mistakes by Watkins, Owens for being an overpaid non-factor.

From dallascowboyfansunited.com:
          A sticky called the Bench Bledsoe Now Thread, has 39 posts.

Lots of posts here and there in other threads calling for Romo at QB. Some wondering if they can win with Bledsoe, others saying that Joe Montana would've folded under that pressure -- what happened to the OL???

A number of posts criticizing their safeties getting burned, but for some of them like Watkins, saying "They'll get better, they'll be ok."

A number of sour grapes posts saying that "the Eagles play their Super Bowls in October".......the game meant a lot more to the Eagles than it did to us, and it showed ....."well their motto is 'one team one city one dream', they'll just keep dreaming."

A number of posts saying "Our OL played terrible, poor execution...the fault lies with our coaches too...we knew the Eagles would blitz, why did they give up 7 sacks???"
          Maybe because we have a deep DL?

Although they do say, "Say what you want about McNabb but he's a good QB" They also have this poll: NFC East's best QB?
          McNabb 72%
          Bledsoe 25%
          Manning 3%
          Brunell 0
          "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
          — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
          - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Originally posted by balto-eaglefan
            Some articles in the Fort Worth Star Telegram are claiming that Sunday was basically the Eagles' Super Bowl, that it was inept play by the Cowboys that cost them the game (not so much a relentless D, good game planning by the Eagles, etc). Heavy criticism of Bledsoe's interceptions and Owens for being a non-factor.
            I love that when they say its so and so teams Super Bowl. I think the writer who wrote that needs to go back and look at the records of the two teams. The Eagles are now 2 games up on the Girls and they beat them without their number 1 reciever, number 1 defensive end, nickle corner and their number 1 running back clearly playing at half speed. I don't think it was a Super Bowl I think its was two of the best teams in the NFL that squared off and we beat em this time. Next time it might be different
            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

What's great is the schedule for our divisional foes coming up:

Next week (mostly cakewalk for Dallas & Washington):

Houston @ Dallas
              Tennessee @ Washington
              Giants @ Atlanta

Week 7

Washington @ Indy
              Giants @ Dallas

The Giants winning yesterday was a good thing overall because they'll be lucky to get a win the next two weeks IMO.

Comment

That Giants - Atlanta game is gonna be a doozy.

And can we hope that the Titans beats the Redskins at home? How great would that be? There's no chance the Texans beat the Cowboys though.

Comment

Originally posted by BamaBird
                  Im trying to find a good one.
                  You will be looking for a LONG time...
                  FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Re: whats the news on the Cowboys message boards?

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                    Are they saying that it was just a tough game and the season will be fine? Are they killing Drew Bledsoe? Have they turned on TO yet?

I know some of you like to read opposing message boards.... whats the story?
                    Norm Hiscus show on the ticket in Dallas is very good today

I think it's on until noon central

http://www.1310theticket.com/listen.htm

Comment

nobody ripped their O-Line and awful lack of blocking help from the backs?

seriously.....it wasn't just Bledsoe

Comment

GENERALITIES from a couple Turd Boards:

Bledsoe is being absolutely crucified. The calls for Romo can be heard in Arizona.

Members of the O Line should shelve any thought of running for political office for the time being.

Owens is being cut slack by many, who say Bledsoe wasn't getting him the ball. A few are complaining about his mouthing off on the sidelines. One moron commented, "At least the TO circus is over!"

Parcell's is coming in for his share of criticism as well, for sticking with "The Statue".

But with a FEW exceptions, little credit is being given to Birds. The consensus is that the game was a gift from the Turds.

Cowboy fans are what they have always been.... KOOL-AIDE SWILLING, FRONT RUNNING ASSHOLES!!

Giant fans bother me alot and Skin fans bother me a little. Cowboy fans, with a very few exceptions, should be rounded up and used instead of sand bags the next time the New Orleans levees break.

Comment

Next question!

Comment

Working...
                          X