Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Final

Fantasy Final

Reese's Riot (4 Seed) vs. Birds of Prey (2 Seed)

Reese's Riot

QB
    Jeff Garcia
    (Phi - QB)
    @Dal Mon
    4:00 pm

WR
    Chad Johnson
    (Cin - WR)
    @Den Sun
    3:15 pm

WR
    Javon Walker
    (Den - WR)
    Cin Sun

WR
    Marty Booker
    (Mia - WR)
    NYJ Mon
    7:30 pm

RB
    Rudi Johnson
    (Cin - RB)
    @Den Sun

RB
    Maurice Jones-Drew
    (Jac - RB)
    NE Sun
    12:00 pm

TE
    Desmond Clark
    (Chi - TE)
    @Det Sun

K
    Nate Kaeding
    (SD - K)
    @Sea Sun

DEF
    Baltimore
    (Bal - DEF)
    @Pit Sun

Birds of Prey

QB
    Tony Romo
    (Dal - QB)
    Phi Mon

WR
    Terrell Owens
    (Dal - WR)
    Phi Mon

WR
    Devery Henderson
    (NO - WR)
    @NYG Sun

WR
    Donte' Stallworth
    (Phi - WR)
    @Dal Mon

RB
    LaDainian Tomlinson
    (SD - RB)
    @Sea Sun

RB
    Frank Gore
    (SF - RB)
    Ari Sun
    3:05 pm

TE
    L.J. Smith
    (Phi - TE)
    @Dal Mon

K
    John Carney
    (NO - K)
    @NYG Sun

DEF
    Minnesota
    (Min - DEF)
    @GB Thu
    7:00 pm
    Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Good luck reece.
    www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

glad javon walker has a grade 1 separated shoulder...
      Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

He only needs one arm to catch the ball, right?
        www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Hey Reese, do me a favor and post this message in the FFL East message board:

"Fantasy Football Super Bowl:

The WINNER of week 16 will post their lineup on the Sportscolumn Fantasy Football Forums (http://forums.sportscolumn.com/viewforum.php?f=4). Because of Thursday games, you will need to post your lineup by the start of the game. The admin will then lock that thread. If you want to make any changes to your lineup before the Sat or Sun games, you will have to message the admin (sfphillyfan). If you do not post a lineup, your last lineup from week 16 will be used. the admin will manually calculate the points for week 17. All three teams will compete for the Super Bowl prize - winner take all."

Comment

you mean down in the fantasy section? or on pp? or?

Comment

on the league message board on yahoo. I can't do it cause I'm not a member of the league.

Comment

can you clarify - are all 3 leagues one big winner takes all prize of $?

or is each individual league a prize?

if so, are those winner take all, or is it split with 1 and 2?

Comment

Each league has 1st place and second place winners.

1st place = $65
                  2nd place = $35

Then the winner of the 3-way Super Bowl gets another $100 and the runner up gets another $50.

I didn't mean winner take all... I forgot that actually is only true in case of 2 divisions.

so....

"Fantasy Football Super Bowl:

The WINNER of week 16 will post their lineup on the Sportscolumn Fantasy Football Forums (http://forums.sportscolumn.com/viewforum.php?f=4). Because of Thursday games, you will need to post your lineup by the start of the game. The admin will then lock that thread. If you want to make any changes to your lineup before the Sat or Sun games, you will have to message the admin (sfphillyfan). If you do not post a lineup, your last lineup from week 16 will be used. the admin will manually calculate the points for week 17. All three teams will compete for the Super Bowl prize - winner gets extra $100, runner up gets extra $50. This is in addition to each division's 1st and second place prizes"

Comment

I'm in the money, I'm in the money!!!
                    www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

w00t i made 20 bucks so far just for whoopin' some ass!

Comment

it just gets better.

now carson palmer sits out a day of practice.

he better be resting a finger or something; or the backup better be good at getting the ball to ocho

Comment

Hopefully God will throw three picks tonight. Ideally, all would be run back for TDs.
                          www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by saratoga
                            Hopefully God will throw three picks tonight. Ideally, all would be run back for TDs.
                            Close. Farve throws two picks, one taken to the house. Minn's D blocks a kick, recovers a fumble and holds GB to 9 points.

So it's Birds of Prey 19, Reece's Riot 0. Now we have to wait two days for another game.

What do you think, Derek?
                            www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

I'm an idiot. I started the KC D instead of Min D cause i figured the refs would job Minny any chance they got. And they tried but Godvre sucked even more.

Comment

Working...
                              X