What a week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a week

That was one of the best weeks of football I've seen in a while. You had long, game-winning kicks in two different games, the back-and-forth Pittsburgh-Atlanta game, a major upset by Minnesota over Seattle on the road. The only thing I didn't like was the Raiders getting their first win...I would have liked to see that streak go longer. But anyway, I think Philly is one of the best 4-3 teams ever. They put up 502 yards of offense and couldn't win.
    "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

That's like being the prettiest girl at a dogfight.

It was quite a depressing loss for the birds. And my picks all went to hell this week too.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
      That's like being the prettiest girl at a dogfight.

It was quite a depressing loss for the birds. And my picks all went to hell this week too.
      AJ I agree with your assessment-- I don't think anybody really wants to play this 4 and 3 team...

And SF, EVERYBODIES picks went to hell this week!

Comment

No doubt, I looked at the board in my office pool this week, and can still pull it out with a 7.
        I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

This was the first week I did better against the spread than straight up. Strange but true.
          "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

Comment

Working...
          X