Tony Shalhoub LOL!-OT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Shalhoub LOL!-OT

I've been watching Monk reruns on the Monk marathon today. I had forgotten how hysterical that show was!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    I've been watching Monk reruns on the Monk marathon today. I had forgotten how hysterical that show was!
    Oh I wonder if that’s on Netflix. I liked the few episodes I saw. Of course you remember him from Wings right?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      Oh I wonder if that’s on Netflix. I liked the few episodes I saw. Of course you remember him from Wings right?
      He was good on Wings but he took his Adrian Monk character to a whole new level and set cable comedy records with the show. He was hilarious. LMAO all day!

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
        Its on Amazon Prime.
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Ever check out Brockmire on IFC channel 60 ? My wife doesn't like it, it's too perverted.
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
            Ever check out Brockmire on IFC channel 60 ? My wife doesn't like it, it's too perverted.
            When is he on MM? I'll check it out. Al Bundi used to really crack me up too!

Comment

every Wed night at 10 I believe
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                I watched it- twisted perversion- great stuff. Hank Azaria is awesome.

Comment

I love Brockmire

Comment

Working...
                  X