Some OL Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some OL Love

We have a fantastic OL, when you can say Stefan Wiznewski is your chink in the armor, it's a pretty good group. First, some center love.

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

next up the Best RG in football. Check out the awesome Ajayi read.

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Lane Johnson, damn it's hard to find OL highlights

Comment

JP

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
          next up the Best RG in football. Check out the awesome Ajayi read.

Kelce is so good it's ridiculous. Hard to believe the talk about people wanted him traded a year ago and how now he's the toast of the town. I woman that I used to teach Phys. Ed. with dropped me off a Super Bowl program a couple of weeks after the game and she thought that he should have been the MVP of the game. That really surprised me that somebody who really doesn't watch any football picked that up. He's the one guy that we simply can't replace if he goes down this season because there is virtually nobody behind him that is even average.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
          X