Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky bastards

That is all. You guys know who I am talking about

yea the only team I want Minn to beat this year was the Cowboys. Oh well it moves the draft pick needle up a notch. Minn in the SB ain't happening so we need a higher first
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

I can't even watch this league anymore. It's friggin ridiculous.

Truly the only way to save it is all calls have to be reviewable and mistakes have to be fixed.

To say Fletcher Cox committed a PF and the Cowboys didnt is just stupid.

Oh and the offensive PI early in the game against Patterson was a joke too.

And hey I even wanted Dallas to win for the draft pick.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
        I can't even watch this league anymore. It's friggin ridiculous.

Truly the only way to save it is all calls have to be reviewable and mistakes have to be fixed.

To say Fletcher Cox committed a PF and the Cowboys didnt is just stupid.

Oh and the offensive PI early in the game against Patterson was a joke too.

And hey I even wanted Dallas to win for the draft pick.
        I think that when I played in the old days it was the easiest game to officiate, now it's the hardest.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I am totally OK with the Cowboys beating the Vikes. Lets face it, the Pukes are going to win the division. So what helps us the most? The draft pick

I just want anyone to knock them out in the playoffs. And I think someone will

Comment

Why do I have the feeling that we'll be looking up at Dallas' ass in the standings for the next decade?

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
              I am totally OK with the Cowboys beating the Vikes. Lets face it, the Pukes are going to win the division. So what helps us the most? The draft pick

I just want anyone to knock them out in the playoffs. And I think someone will
              Yeah, the Cowboys are beatable despite the record. 6 of their wins have been due to 1 play at the end of the game. If they split those 6 wins, they are a 7-4 team, which really represents the level they have been playing at.

Dak has been money at the end of games. I can't argue with that. Their defense has been adequate. But, that defense is going to get them beat at some time when it really counts.

Comment

Need Vikes to lose--- even playing East Rivals--- we ain't going nowhere so the pick needs to get better.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                  Need Vikes to lose--- even playing East Rivals--- we ain't going nowhere so the pick needs to get better.
                  At this point it's more important that the Vikes lose than for us to win if that makes any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                    At this point it's more important that the Vikes lose than for us to win if that makes any sense.
                    If we lose, it will help all of our picks after round 2.
                    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                      If we lose, it will help all of our picks after round 2.
                      Maybe lightning will strike twice and we'll get a 2 back for Daniels?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                        Sure it makes sense-- logically, not emotionally, it's better if we lose out and the Vikes lose out!

Comment

Working...
                        X