Weakest part of the team IMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weakest part of the team IMO

Defensive line (DE). The key to the line will be Sweat. His stats say that he had a very good year last seasohn but to me he took too many plays off. There's also a chance that Ostman could play too. All in all, to me anyway it's pretty clear that we have a talent problem there.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Jackson and Cox will see some time at DE IMO. I also have faith in Ostman and Miller
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I have to go LB. Maybe they will show something but I think LB will be the weakest
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
        I have to go LB. Maybe they will show something but I think LB will be the weakest
        I somewhat agree ND. Gerry is a good pass defender but gets bulldozed in the run game. I'm hoping that Singleton beats him out because he hits like a ton of bricks. Edwards looked pretty solid to me last year. We could be better than what we think there. It's kind of the same situation that our O line is in.

Comment

I am starting to worry about the OL with Brooks out and a potential wildcard at LT. It think the DE will be OK and DT is stacked.

Comment

Why didn't we just keep this guy??

It seems like Hicks has been with the Cardinals for longer than just one season, but it’s probably due to him having so many career-high performances throughout the year. He didn’t miss a single game in 2019, and finished his first year in Arizona with 150 total tackles (11 tackles for loss and 7 QB hits), not to mention 3 interceptions and 2 forced fumbles.

Comment

Working...
            X