Comments on forum rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments on forum rules

Good start Vin....check the spelling on rival and baiting...

Perhaps add some language about "discussing the content, not the poster" will help clarify the line we are drawing...IMO it is fine to disagree strongly with content, argue with facts, prove people wrong etc., but it should never be personal...

We may want to add a clause for race, gender, sexual orientation stuff...calling someone a homo for example IMO should be punishable...it has no value in the language and is only meant to insult...
    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Looks pretty good to me. If anyone has any suggestions that we should be considering as rules of conduct, please PM me so that I can discuss it with you directly. Our goal is to provide an open forum where everyone feels welcome and doesn't dread the responses of fellow posters. There are no "clicks" here, just a bunch of Eagles fans who enjoy each others' opinions and interests, AS A GROUP. I welcome any suggestions aimed at KEEPING it that way..
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

No cliques either Fresh..

Hey VFK, thanks for the heads up. I edited the rules a little and will continue to do so as we come up with them.

Oh that reminds me of a funny story. Back in '97, I was listenign to the radio and the DJ was calling for everyone to go down to some club on Delaware ave and he said "Some come on down... ladies bring your clits... UM CLIQUES..."

Comment

Click, Clack....Click, Clack....sorry

Too much watching NFL Network recently...

-Andy Reid

Comment

Originally posted by Vote for Kalas
          Click, Clack....Click, Clack....sorry

Too much watching NFL Network recently...
          That commercial is so lame. Is Under Armour launching a set of bondage gear for gay dudes or what?

Comment

LOL...

-Andy Reid

Comment

Working...
            X