No announcement yet.

Fran Duffy Cox video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a different game. There is no such thing as a shutdown corner because the CN can't really put his hands on the WR like all those guys used to.

Sheldon Brown, Eric Allen, Bobby Taylor would struggle with today's rules.

Deion would be Ok but he is Deion.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
      It's a different game. There is no such thing as a shutdown corner because the CN can't really put his hands on the WR like all those guys used to.

Sheldon Brown, Eric Allen, Bobby Taylor would struggle with today's rules.

Deion would be Ok but he is Deion.
      Hit the head of the nail. It has to be tough on CBs these days. Not saying they don't get away with stuff but I guarantee Mills would have been called if he pushed Nelson the way Nelson pushed him for that last catch
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
        Hit the head of the nail. It has to be tough on CBs these days. Not saying they don't get away with stuff but I guarantee Mills would have been called if he pushed Nelson the way Nelson pushed him for that last catch
        Yeah that was a bad one--- but the higher ups... based on feed back.... give all the leverage to the O.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
          Yeah that was a bad one--- but the higher ups... based on feed back.... give all the leverage to the O.
          Unless DGB is involved LOL!
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
          X