No announcement yet.

Building a team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not exactly sure what you mean, big guy? They spent a lot to get him, so I think they gave a shit, no? If you are referring to today, I agree that they played like they didn't , but the QB can' do it all.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
      Not exactly sure what you mean, big guy? They spent a lot to get him, so I think they gave a shit, no? If you are referring to today, I agree that they played like they didn't , but the QB can' do it all.
      It seemed to me he missed a some open guys and really sailed a few. He seemed to have happy feet pretty early in the game also. Hey, I hope I'm wrong but he just looked terrible to me today.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        It seemed to me he missed a some open guys and really sailed a few. He seemed to have happy feet pretty early in the game also. Hey, I hope I'm wrong but he just looked terrible to me today.
        Pederson said Wentz' mechanics are off. Wentz denies they are. Says he feels the same as beginning of the season. It doesn't take much to be off and it probably does feel right to Wentz. I have confidence he will work hard to get it right.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
          Pederson said Wentz' mechanics are off. Wentz denies they are. Says he feels the same as beginning of the season. It doesn't take much to be off and it probably does feel right to Wentz. I have confidence he will work hard to get it right.
          Mechanics are one thing, happy feet another. Maybe I'd have happy feet too with that shit in front of me. There was just no confidence in him today and probably justified. I guess that we'll know more next week. Oops, maybe not. The Redskins are coming in and it will probably be more of the same.

Comment

To answer your question the only guys I can see being here is Wentz and maybe Burton. I guess Jordan Mathews also. On D Cox will probably be there and I hope Logan and probably Mills. Some others will be but it will be because they can't change everyone.
            I also have some concerns about Wentz but I really do think he is getting beat physically and mentally by being on a bad club. Every player needs someone to tell them when their mechanics are off. And every one of them doesn't see it until they sit in a room and watch tape. Doesn't matter if you are a pitcher, batter, or QB. I think they can work that out.
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

We agree, he sucked today.

My point was just don't label him a Hoying based on today. P Manning would suck on this team.

I refuse to label these guys so early in their careers, based especially on being on a stinky team.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                We agree, he sucked today.

My point was just don't label him a Hoying based on today. P Manning would suck on this team.

I refuse to label these guys so early in their careers, based especially on being on a stinky team.
                Agreed.

Comment

And I'm also afraid that the happy feet are a direct result of the horseshit offense that he plays for. I just don't want it to become a habit with the 4 nasty defenses that we have coming up this month.

Comment

And I'm also afraid that the happy feet are a direct result of the horseshit offense that he plays for. I just don't want it to become a habit with the 4 nasty defenses that we have coming up this month.
                    Good training? (If he survives)

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                      Jacorey Shepherd
                      Jacorey Shepherd signed a 2-year deal with SF on 10/10. I suppose he will want to come back after that.

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
                        Jacorey Shepherd signed a 2-year deal with SF on 10/10. I suppose he will want to come back after that.

Doesn't everybody?

Comment

Thanks YPCM didn't know that.
                          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                            To answer your question the only guys I can see being here is Wentz and maybe Burton. I guess Jordan Mathews also. On D Cox will probably be there and I hope Logan and probably Mills. Some others will be but it will be because they can't change everyone.
                            I also have some concerns about Wentz but I really do think he is getting beat physically and mentally by being on a bad club. Every player needs someone to tell them when their mechanics are off. And every one of them doesn't see it until they sit in a room and watch tape. Doesn't matter if you are a pitcher, batter, or QB. I think they can work that out.
                            That's not much of a base, Nodak. Unfortunately I agree with you. Sadly, it is hard to imagine that much from the current roster are part of our future.

Regarding Mills, this blub sums up my feelings:

After an awful first-quarter series by Nolan Carroll that included his surrendering a 50-yard completion to somebody named Cody Core, Jim Schwartz called on Mills for his first action of the afternoon. The seventh-round rookie was quickly torched by rookie Tyler Boyd for a 23-yard gain. The Bengals clearly targeted Mills throughout the series. This is no different from what the Seahawks did when Mills was in the game a couple of weeks ago. It’s really hard to be an outside cornerback in the NFL when you can’t keep pace with even-marginal NFL receivers. Boyd ran a 4.58 40 at the combine. LaFell was also 4.58.
                            Last edited by FRESH; 12-05-2016, 06:40 AM.
                            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Working...
                            X