Love it...Freaking WaWa...
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

hey wawa, who are you on PhilaPhans.

Great name... I f'ing miss wawa out here in SF.

Comment

aka vtmark...i didn't post a lot over there but it's really sad to see what has been going on

i miss wawa too...but i am moving to towson md and i hear that there are a few around

go birds

Comment

Towson - for school? I've lived there for years and now live in Baltimore.
          Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
          Playoff Appearances:
          NFC Title Games:
          Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

BP- I accepted an investment banking position in downtown bmore but wanted to live in towson...

Comment

Very nice. Towson is nice...you'll find yourself desiring to live near the Harbor I would believe if you're single...if you have a family TOWSON is sweet but you'll not want to send kids to school there...pretty average.

My wife and I are looking in Timonium/Hunt Valley area for Homes...freaking need to make Investment Banking $ to do that!
              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
              Playoff Appearances:
              NFC Title Games:
              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Harford County is the place to be........ Welcome Wawa.

Now get me a freaking bloody mary-- easy on the spice, I'm old.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY
                  Isn't that amazing? It's incredible. He went from being a top corner to nothing overnight.

He had a great run though.
                  But he fell heavily (along with Dawk) in that horrible endzone fiasco against the Panthers in the NFCCG.

Comment

I'll be here.

Comment

Will - great to see you buddy!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. I'm not single so that why I choose Towson. Hunt Valley is awesome but I think my girl friend and I will move to Harford County.

Bloody Mary heavy on the spice got it!

Comment

I'm testing the waters, anyway. If this place populates I'll probably stick around.
                          The definition of insanity is to continually repeat the same action and expect different results.

Thus the Redskins and their fans are, by definition, insane.

Comment

CLTM - why the name change? Regardless - good to see you.

Comment

Eh, I kind of grew out of it. The name was based on an old inside joke with some of my buddies, but that group has scattered across the country and it's not really the same. Not sure I like "SeattleIggle" much as a handle either, but I wasn't feeling all that creative yesterday. Anyway, good to be here...
                              The definition of insanity is to continually repeat the same action and expect different results.

Thus the Redskins and their fans are, by definition, insane.

Comment

Well, whatever handle you settle on, the man behind keyboard is always welcome. Stick around and help make this place flourish.
                                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Working...
                                X