Do you have a favorite Eagle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have a favorite Eagle?

It's almost impossible for us to think of just one guy so it's OK to list 2 or 3.

Mine are Kelce, Cox and Ertz/Goedert
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Fletcher is by far mine. He is the most underrated player in the NFL right now.... hands down.

I also really like Douglass. I know that is crazy but I wish they'd move him to safety because I think the kid could be a pro bowler. He has the mind to play in the NFL.

My favorite eagle all time is Seth Joyner with a close second to Byron Evans and William Thomas. Those guys were all studs and made that defense go.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Graham is on my list, he made possibly the biggest play in team history and generally is a fun guy. Kelce because he plays at a high level against some big MFers and wins a high % of those battles. Sanders, because I wanted him to leave PSU and come to Philly. He had a good first season and could very well be the best in team history till it's all over. Wentz rounds out my list, he too is just getting started and has a ton of promise.
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I'm Old School, its still #25 Tommy MacDonald.
        Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

TO

Comment

Originally posted by j-bird View Post
            I'm Old School, its still #25 Tommy MacDonald.
            Well if you want to go back the 60 team I used to throw passes from Van Brooklyn to McDonald and Retzlaff in my backyard all of the time. I loved that whole 1960 team even more than our SB team.

Comment

Dawkins, Reggie White, Harold Carmichael
              Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

all time Birds, I liked Andy Harmon, Wilbert and B&E
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Dawkins.

Byron Evans.

Seth Joyner.

Wes Hopkins.

Andre waters.

Comment

Hmm...1991 defense?

Comment

If we are talking current Eagles.

Graham, Kelce, Wentz, Ertz, Cox

Sanders is really growing on me.
                      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                        all time Birds, I liked Andy Harmon, Wilbert and B&E
                        I think that we were separated at birth. And here I thought that nobody else would remember him. He would have been one of the best Eagles ever if he didn't get hurt.

Comment

the ultimate lunch pailer

Comment

Another Eagle great who is never mentioned is William Fuller.

Comment

Brian Dawkins
                              Donovan McNabb
                              Miles Sanders
                              (with honorable mention. of course, to Nick Foles)

Comment

Working...
                              X