Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aggy to Vegas

Some of you got your wish.

He sucks so bad that I wanted him to stay in our division.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I hate that his time in Philly took the track that it did. He seems like a good guy. IMO it was all mental with him, overthinking things and confidence. I hope he gets it going again in Vegas.

Comment

I am not an Aggy hater. I actually liked the person. The football player had some real issues that didn't get fixed. That drop in Atlanta was as bad as it gets. I really don't think he recovered this year from that one. I hope has a great season for the Raiders

Comment

By the tone of you post, MD, am I correct in assuming you wanted him back? I wouldn't mind having him on the team as he appears to be a good person and knows the system. However, he never really demonstrated any consistency at all and had some incredibly ill-timed drops.

Time to rotate another draft pick in that might produce at the same mediocre level. Perhaps a new environment will help him out. Good for him and good for the Eagles, because I don't think he was turning the corner here.

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
            By the tone of you post, MD, am I correct in assuming you wanted him back? I wouldn't mind having him on the team as he appears to be a good person and knows the system. However, he never really demonstrated any consistency at all and had some incredibly ill-timed drops.

Time to rotate another draft pick in that might produce at the same mediocre level. Perhaps a new environment will help him out. Good for him and good for the Eagles, because I don't think he was turning the corner here.
            Sorry,
            I didn't mean it to sound that way. Of course, I think we all knew that something had to be done with Aggy. Personally I was kinda hoping we could find a way to keep him as a #4/5 type. with so much invested and having had so much promise.... just hated to lose it all and get nothing in return.

Comment

I want NO PART of Brandon Cooks either at this point. Guy is a head shot away from being out of the league. What is interesting is the guy is only 26 but man he has a fat contract.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                I want NO PART of Brandon Cooks either at this point. Guy is a head shot away from being out of the league. What is interesting is the guy is only 26 but man he has a fat contract.
                Jenkins hit in the SB probably caused most of that damage AW. At least he got up from it. I agree with you and hope that he just retires.
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                X