Brand was such a mistake...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand was such a mistake...

Why in the hell couldn't the guys in charge see it? Now they have another albatross contract when instead they should have pocketed the money and waited for someone who actually fits the team.

Rip the team apart and start over.
    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

I suspect that after 2011, there will be one of those "one time get out of jail free aka buyout cards" from the NBA. We'll use it on Brand, get rid of Dalembert.

Then you can build around Speights, Holiday, and Young.

Comment

I hate the NBA so much.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I am starting to get there.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I love the game of basketball. I just am fed up with the retarded CBA that the NBA has.

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg View Post
            Don't get me wrong, I love the game of basketball. I just am fed up with the retarded CBA that the NBA has.
            I couldn't agree more. It's so friggin stupid. I hope that it gets fixed in the next round of talks.

I hope you're right about 2011 Vin.
            FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

As I've stated before, I'm a Sixers season ticket holder. There's like 3 of us left.

I like the pro game. There's just too many teams and watered down talent and bad contracts.

I actually hope the whole fucking thing implodes and you have a contract correction like with the NHL and a hard cap. Then we can get back to basics and play some real ball.

By the way, Eddie Jordan sucks.

Comment

The combination of a salary cap and guaranteed contracts is like selling air conditioners in the Arctic.

Comment

I love hoops

That said - i chose to watch the NFL Network report on Dick Jauron and some other stupid stuff the other night while running 4 miles on the treadmill at the gym instead of watch Cleveland vs. Washington. It was so awful

I am only going to watch College Hoops from now on.
                  Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                  Playoff Appearances:
                  NFC Title Games:
                  Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I think I liked the idea of Brand ( maybe the Chicago Bulls Elton Brand)

A big man, 20/10 guy, who can run and play with his back to the basket in the half court set, wasn't that the biggest detraction from the team against the pistons in the playoffs? All the sixers can do was run.

My problem was someone had to realize that was too much money.

Also - Is anyone paying attention; is there a rift between him and Eddie Jordan? All I keep reading is how Elton can't handle minutes and he's not playing in the fourth quarter?

Comment

Working...
                    X