X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amaechi comes out

former nba'er amechi came out yesterday:
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

shavlik randolph proved what an idiot he truely is with this gem of a quote:

"As long as you don't bring your gayness on me I'm fine," Randolph said. "As far as business-wise, I'm sure I could play with him. But I think it would create a little awkwardness in the locker room."

It's really funny(well not really funny but you get my point)all of the stupid comments from the players after finding out. THE GUY IS GAY PEOPLE, HE DOESN'T HAVE THE DAMN PLAGUE!

I guess ignorance still reigns supreme in mens sports. Sad, really sad.
    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Someone should tell Shavlik that's it's contagious.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
        If that were true than we know you would be gay from living in San Fran for all that time.
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
          If that were true than we know you would be gay from living in San Fran for all that time.
          Sure but Shavlik doesn't know that it's not!

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg

As long as Vin doesn't bring his gayness on me I'm fine," Blitz said. "As far as business-wise, I'm sure I could post with him. But I think it would create a little awkwardness in the Flyers forum.
            FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

hahahah.

Thank god we don't shower together.

Comment

Working...
              X