Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OT: It's About GD Time!!

Originally posted by FRESH
    Be nice if you could just walk into a store an buy it.
    you should move to california. there are plenty of legal marijuana stores around me. sure, you need a prescription, but all you need to do is talk to someone working at the store and they will provide you with a long list of doctors from whom you can obtain a prescription. my favorite aspect is that they sell a wide variety of baked goods.

Comment

Originally posted by betty
      you should move to california. there are plenty of legal marijuana stores around me. sure, you need a prescription, but all you need to do is talk to someone working at the store and they will provide you with a long list of doctors from whom you can obtain a prescription. my favorite aspect is that they sell a wide variety of baked goods.
      Don't forget your vaporizer!

Comment

Originally posted by betty
        One of my favorite episodes of Entourage centers around this very topic.
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
          I am SHOCKED AND DISMAYED that a member of law enforcement would admit to this. A nickelback concert? For shame.
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
          X