No announcement yet.

WOW Gruden fired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was a shocker to me but TB's only been to the playoffs twice in five years & this year starting off 9-3 and crashing put Chuckie on the street.
    TB gave up two 1st and two 2nd's to get Gruden & that really hurt in the long run.The team got old fast and the QB spot never got resolved.
    I'm hearing that he's got 3yrs,$16mil left on his contract.Here's a suggestion:John,take a year off! You got a wife & 4 boys that probably hardly know you.A wise man,Ferris Bueller once said:"Life comes at you fast.If you don't stop and smell the roses sometimes,you just might miss it".Gruden's wound so tight he'll probably jump right back into the game but if ever an opportunity came along to take a breather(and be paid well) it's right now.Relax Chuckie,smell the roses young man!
    BTW,DC Raheem Morris is reported to be the next HC in TB.Good luck!
    Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

jbird, that's exactly what I said to my wife about half an hour ago. He should tak a year off, recharge his batteries, and come back after a year. He'll get a job.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Gruden won a Super Bowl.

Marty M ran himself out of town when deferred in overtime and lost a game in one of the most embarrassing moments in Lions history.

Are you kidding me?

Comment

Working...
        X