QBs (kind of OT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QBs (kind of OT)

Allen looked pretty good for Buffalo yesterday. I noted before that the guy who found and recruited him for WY is the same guy who recruited Wentz to NDSU.
    Mayfield stepped in and just ignited the Cleveland players to a come from behind win. He looked pretty good.
    However, I just thought AZ threw Rosen to the wolves by putting him in there with a little over 2 min left and down by two. He didn't look good but I think they didn't put him in a position to succeed. Bradford is Bradford--anyone who doesn't know that has rose colored glasses. AZ giving him that big contract is on them and I think they have given both QBs reason to question themselves next week.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Those kids played great this weekend. I thought Bradford played a good game to tell you the truth. He throws such a beautiful ball doesn't he. His problems are strictly mobility. Rosen really throws a nice ball too but he also got sacked. Chicago can really bring it now that Mack is there. There are some pretty damn good new kids on the block aren't there. I saw the Allen leap on NFL channel after the games last night. Holy shit! That might not be the wisest thing to do though. He'd better learn how to get down. Speaking of that Carson went down very quick yesterday instead of running out of bounds on one play. I guess it took him missing out on a SB to figure that part out!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
    X