Suicide pools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicide pools

I wonder if there is still anybody left alive in any of them with Buffalo and Cleveland winning this week!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I’m certainly out because of Minnesota.

Everyone is picking Minnesota to win the nfc and they are less than impressive. LA is the real deal.

Comment

I run one with 39 people. After 3 weeks there are five left.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
        I run one with 39 people. After 3 weeks there are five left.
        Do any of those 5 have The Goat tonight?

Comment

My buddies pool went from 62 left to 7 after the Buffalo win.

As Bergman used to say- “no one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills”

Comment

I am in a work pool. Started with around 70. I am one of 6 left. So far I've advanced by picking Bengals, Chargers and then Bears. A lot of garbage games coming up in week 4 but may go with NO or the Birds. Patriots against Miami at home should be a slam dunk but we may be witnessing the end of the line for the Cheaters from Foxboro.

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
              I am in a work pool. Started with around 70. I am one of 6 left. So far I've advanced by picking Bengals, Chargers and then Bears. A lot of garbage games coming up in week 4 but may go with NO or the Birds. Patriots against Miami at home should be a slam dunk but we may be witnessing the end of the line for the Cheaters from Foxboro.
              Good luck Bud! Let us know who you are going with so we know who to route for this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
                Patriots against Miami at home should be a slam dunk but we may be witnessing the end of the line for the Cheaters from Foxboro.
                I was thinking the same thing. Teams don’t fear the Patriots like they used to- the mystique is gone. As soon As Gronk gets hurt, which should be any day, their season is done.

Comment

Working...
                X