I'm back and all in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm back and all in...

This is the day for comebacks, I guess, but when McNabb called me from the Giants sideline in the 4th quarter yesterday and told me to get the fuck back here, I finally gave in.

Forgot about this place for awhile after it became too hard to read 7-8 different boards to keep up with the original philly.com people ca. 1999. Started lurking a month back to see if it had gotten so bad that even the majority here wanted to fire Reid and run McNabb out of town. Philaphans still has some great posters, but can be damned unreadable after a bad loss. I like the even-keeled harsh-but-fair perspective I see here, and a lot of old faces-- uh, text names, I miss reading.

Great to see you 2nd and Arch!!! Welcome back. Still in Ithica, or had you moved to NYC?
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Arch - great to see you buddy. Make sure to keep joining us on this journey!

Comment

Woo hoo! Load up!
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Nice timing on a comeback. Stop being a stranger.
          Pedro

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
            Nice timing on a comeback. Stop being a stranger.
            I think TheStranger still posts mostly on philaphans.

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
              Great to see you 2nd and Arch!!! Welcome back. Still in Ithica, or had you moved to NYC?
              Brooklyn, 3 years and counting.

Luckily, there's so many transplants here that it's easy to avoid dirtbag Giants fans. Although man, reading the papers and listening to the radio here is brutal (save for WFAN after heartbreaking losses -- Joe Beningno is hilarious).

Comment

2 & A, with my over the top, reactionary nature, you can still get a taste of Philaphans, while also getting to converse with some of the intelligent posters here. Best of both worlds!

Good to see/hear you.
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Welcome back Arch!! Glad to see you! How's the cooking and motorcycle?
                  Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                  Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

T, glad to have you stop bye. You up for another road trip to Philly on February 1st? 60?

Comment

It's comeback poster day!

I actually moved myself into Fishtown, but find myself surrounded by transplants from other city. I think there are as many Steelers fans on my block as Eagles fans. Though the neighborhood bars have been a blast, especially during WS. Now we're doing it all over again!
                      "Luck is the residue of design"
                      -Branch Rickey

Comment

Ive been stopping by just reading you guys every now and then. I have been so angry with #5 this year I thought it best to stay quiet for a while. Good to see he finally got over himself and started playing FOOTBALL again.

Man its been a real roller-coaster all year. They made a real mistake allowing this bunch to get in.
                        Im Ready........Im Ready......Im Ready!!!!!!

Comment

Bama! Welcome to the party!
                          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

BamaBird welcome back!! That goes for all of you prodigal sons!!
                            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Arch, Striar, and Bama..

Wow.

Comment

Working...
                              X