Minneapolis mayor "welcomes" Eagles fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minneapolis mayor "welcomes" Eagles fans

Click this link and make sure you watch the video to the end.
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

They love our money.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

True class! I know it was intended as a joke but they are second rate fans living in a third rate city!
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

It was funny. They're still a bunch of pussies.

Comment

Real classy with the foul mouth! A great example he's setting for the kids showing how sportsmanship works in the peoples republic of Minnesota!
          Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Minneapolis? You can have that friekin iceberg. No thanks! Just stay there Vikings fans.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Congratulations Minnesota:

Right there with Dallas

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                True class! I know it was intended as a joke but they are second rate fans living in a third rate city!
                I'd be more inclined to say, "Second rate city and 5th rate fans". (Minneapolis is actually a pretty decent city, as opposed to Milwaukee.) Vikings teams have turned shitting the bed in their biggest game of the year (and this goes for ANY given year) into an art form that far outpaces the disappointing season ending 'big games' we Birds' fans have experienced. I don't remember a final playoff game that the Birds weren't competitive in and in which they didn't leave it all on the field.

Not so with SOME of the Viking quitters. Blow out loses are their specialty. Not unlike fans of the LA Dodgers who are famous for leaving after the 7th inning, regardless of the score, in order to "beat the traffic", Vikings payers also seem inclined to leave the game early. Despite this, the smug '5th rate' fans couldn't stop yapping about 'their inescapable destiny to win their 1st SB in their home stadium'. They are more childlike in their delusional optimism and total disregard of team history than even Redskins' fans.

There is a certainly a small smattering of Eagles' fans that are perfectly capable of behaving in a really boorish manner as individuals without ANY provocation. But Minny fans need to take ownership of the planned/organized dissing of a cherished Philadelphia landmark by a couple hundred of their finest mouth breathers before the game. This after they had been warned repeatedly to keep a low profile.

"All in good fun", one Minny TV anchor explained in defending the predictably anger inducing display on the steps of the Art Museum. They're lucky a couple of them didn't return to Minneapolis in "ALL IN GOOD FUN" body bags.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                  I'd be more inclined to say, "Second rate city and 5th rate fans". (Minneapolis is actually a pretty decent city, as opposed to Milwaukee.) Vikings teams have turned shitting the bed in their biggest game of the year (and this goes for ANY given year) into an art form that far outpaces the disappointing season ending 'big games' we Birds' fans have experienced. I don't remember a final playoff game that the Birds weren't competitive in and in which they didn't leave it all on the field.

Not so with SOME of the Viking quitters. Blow out loses are their specialty. Not unlike fans of the LA Dodgers who are famous for leaving after the 7th inning, regardless of the score, in order to "beat the traffic", Vikings payers also seem inclined to leave the game early. Despite this, the smug '5th rate' fans couldn't stop yapping about 'their inescapable destiny to win their 1st SB in their home stadium'. They are more childlike in their delusional optimism and total disregard of team history than even Redskins' fans.

There is a certainly a small smattering of Eagles' fans that are perfectly capable of behaving in a really boorish manner as individuals without ANY provocation. But Minny fans need to take ownership of the planned/organized dissing of a cherished Philadelphia landmark by a couple hundred of their finest mouth breathers before the game. This after they had been warned repeatedly to keep a low profile.

"All in good fun", one Minny TV anchor explained in defending the predictably anger inducing display on the steps of the Art Museum. They're lucky a couple of them didn't return to Minneapolis in "ALL IN GOOD FUN" body bags.
                  Its tough when their favorite thing to do is watch Gopher Hockey and Fargo

Comment

The thing I find amazing is that the Viking fans seem to blaming the loss on the Eagles FANS! Not the Eagles players. Not the Viking defense. But the Eagles fans!!
                    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I would suspect the way that Minny is acting they won't get any more Super Bowls.

Just think we Eagles fans the classless ass's we are, were able to host the NFL Draft without any incident (except for an person putting their ass in the Cowboys uniform).
                      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                        The thing I find amazing is that the Viking fans seem to blaming the loss on the Eagles FANS! Not the Eagles players. Not the Viking defense. But the Eagles fans!!
                        I missed the final total. Did literally every single Eagles fan, including all the women with strap on dildos, rape the 99 year old woman?

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                          I missed the final total. Did literally every single Eagles fan, including all the women with strap on dildos, rape the 99 year old woman?

Comment

Working...
                          X