Redskins gun shy on free agency?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redskins gun shy on free agency?

I'm in Virginia on a business trip, and just about every TV and paper news feature that I see talks about how the Redskins are thinking things through "this year" and planning what they'll do with free agency. One newspaper guy made fun of the team and said that they were in serious danger of losing their first offseason, and couldn't allow that to happen.

Change of pace compared to perceptions in Philly about the Eagles and their FO????
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

What? How is this possible? The Redskins not ridiculously overspending in the offseason? Next thing you'll tell me that Paris Hilton isn't a whore.

Comment

You never know sf, they say they'll be more careful, but the next thing you know................
      "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
      — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
      - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Didn't they just give a 32yr old middle linebacker a 5yr 25mill contact with 10.5 mill in bonus. Sounds like the Same old Redskins to me
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
        X