No announcement yet.

Attending any road games this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Jukin - the stevemc family already has two of the next generation of Eagles fans, my two girls, 6 & 3. The 6 year old is grasping fandom now and the 3 year old just knows the Eagles chant at this point. I have two wishes for this child - health of course and secondly, that he/she doesn't arrive on a Sunday this fall!

Comment

Steve one of my best friends went through the same thing for the birth of their first child. It was a Monday night in November and he didn't have the heart to ask his wife to put on the game in the hospital birthing room. While they were waiting for things to develop to the point where a Doctor would come in, her family was coming in and out with well wishes and support while Rich stood there holding her hand. Then his Father-in-law came in smiled at his daughter and told her everything would be ok. Then immediately added, "you don't mind if I put on the game do you?". Rich said he was almost as relieved by that statement as he was to learn that his daughter was healthy. Remember if things start to happen that conflict with the game, invite your Father-in-law into the room!
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Thanks Jukin' - good advice. My Dad is more likely to get the game on and not have his head bitten off by my wife than her Dad!

Comment

How hard would a block of tix for the Tampa game be to get? My parents live down there, so it would be very easy to hop a flight down to catch this one and meet up with some people.

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd and Arch
            How hard would a block of tix for the Tampa game be to get? My parents live down there, so it would be very easy to hop a flight down to catch this one and meet up with some people.
            From what I've seen, very hard. Unless you go through the Eagles business partner, Razor Gator.

The tickets for that game down there are through the roof.

Comment

Shame we couldn't be playing that Texans game sometime in October, by then there would be seats aplenty.

Comment

Working...
              X