X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATL: Cut Hartwell and Reese

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/team/article.jsp?id=18356

Would you bring back Reese?

I would not touch Hartwell since he has such an injury history now...
    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

BRING BACK IKE!!!

Comment

Ike Reese......Hmmmm, that's an interesting possibility.

He would have to come cheap though.

Comment

Sure. He got his big pay day, now he can come back for the vet minimum.
        www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Reese is exactly what the Eagles need right now. He can play the SLB if GoCong can't play it. They can cut Bow Tie and get Reese for half that price, plus Reese makes them so much better special teams wise. I would not be surprised at all if Ike finds his way back into Eagle Green
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Hey, maybe HE should have been our new STs coach? LOL!

I love Ike. He's probably washed up, but I just love the guy.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me one bit to see Ike back.

Frankly though I might question why... I mean did he even see the field in Atlanta? Great guy, great mental outlook, just not sure what he has left to bring to the field anymore.

But he has always said he wanted to start a broadcast career in Philly, so it will probably happen. Like I said I'm just not sure how much on the field good that will do though.

Comment

Bring Ike back to do the Comcast post game show. Get rid of Hebron. His schtick is tired.

Comment

Originally posted by taz
                  Reese is exactly what the Eagles need right now. He can play the SLB if GoCong can't play it. They can cut Bow Tie and get Reese for half that price, plus Reese makes them so much better special teams wise. I would not be surprised at all if Ike finds his way back into Eagle Green
                  Reese is not a starting LB in the NFL no matter how poorly Gocong plays. He is a ST er and a damn good 1. A good situational LB, but if he comes here and gets more than 1/4 of the reps at LB we are in a bad way.
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Sure I'd sign Ike.............
                    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Working...
                    X