The new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new guy

Hi I'm a new member and a long time lurker, I don't know about everybody else here but I really get excited about having Samuels, litto and brown
    together at corner, and I'm in lust with Jukin's avatar.

Re: The new guy

Originally posted by aspeneagle
    Hi I'm a new member and a long time lurker, I don't know about everybody else here but I really get excited about having Samuels, litto and brown
    together at corner, and I'm in lust with Jukin's avatar.
    Sorry, you should have used the Introductions thread. That's a bannable offense. Better luck next time.

Comment

Aspen,

Welcome aboard!

IMK is just breaking them on you. No one is ever banned from EFO. We are all gentlemen of the first order.

While many people would have used the "Introduction Thread" to kick things off, you have shown initiative
      and creativity by doing 3 things in your maiden post:
      - you introduced yourself;
      - you sucked up to a moderator (Jukin), who keeps posting pictures of my second stringers;
      - and you've given all of us a candid peek into your kinky outlook on life "I don't know about everybody else here but I really get EXCITED about having Samuels, litto and brown together at corner". (You'll probably find Fresh a big help here. He's probably already PM'd you an invited to the "Cigar Club".)

Comment

Welcome Aspen and don't worry about starting an inane thread, we all do it once in awhile.

(mark that down, "aspen can't follow directions" strike one)

Glad to have you aboard!

Comment

I think if you added up the posts that I've made along with thoe where my name is mentioned, I'd be well over a million by now......(this is not exactly the type of fame I was looking for...)

Anyway....welcome NEWBIE! Wipe your feet, get in here and grab me a beer!
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Thanks guys! I think the birds will do very well this year.

Comment

Great, another apologist...

Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Welcome aboard apsen! Now stop drooling on my women!!
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Aspen... your first assignment is to cut off T.O.'s pinky toes with a nail file. Then you will be considered cool. We all did something like that to gain acceptance.

MDFAN broke up Michael Strahan's marriage.

Fresh peed in the redskins gatorade at training camp.

And, I secretly replace the Cowboys pregame gourmet coffee with deep, dark folgers crystals.

Just kidding man, always looking for another opinion as long as it is right in line with what the rest of us think.
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
                  X