A Shot At the ' boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Shot At the ' boys

I fucking love it. This group has that little chip on their shoulders. I hope they win another SB and the opposition makes them earn it. Leave no doubt and make some more teams tap out.

Sheil Kapadia talked to the coaches about winning the Super Bowl. CBs coach Corey Undlin gave a terrific answer.
    “I’m still (looking back) a little bit, you know? I mean, you get asked questions like that anywhere you are in this city, obviously, and you come up with some stuff. I mean, I said this on that NFL (Network) thing, whatever they’re doing on that. When we went to Carolina and we played Carolina on that Thursday night, as far as the games go, when we got on the plane and went home — short week, they were a good team, and the way that we were playing in that game, as fast as we were playing, we got back on the plane and I was like, ‘OK. All right.’ Like, this is, yeah. And then when we went to Dallas on Sunday night and made them quit, that was probably number two as far as just in my mind. And then, I mean, I could go for two hours here about different things that happened. And then, I mean, Jalen Mills’ play in the end zone against Oakland. Third and five, right down there in the corner, made them kick a field goal. It was 10-7, I think. I mean, I got 50 of those. The whole thing was obviously amazing. In this city, to be a part of that here? There’s nothing like it.”
    We made Dallas quit.
    That is about as good a line as you’ll ever get from an assistant. I’ll be interested to see if Jason Garrett or Jerry Jones responds. That team did quit and they know it, but I don’t know if they’ll acknowledge that publicly.
    It was interesting to see how many coaches talked about the parade. That really was a special day.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.
Working...
X