The NFL Talks Safety, But............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NFL Talks Safety, But............

When they can pack in another 500 people it's ok to have a wall just off the back of the end zone. I saw 2 players this weekend run into one of those "padded" nightmares. Damn that wall in Tampa is close
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Yeah, but did the wall lower its helmet?
    Last edited by MDFAN; 09-25-2018, 04:37 PM.

Comment

the Dolphins wall is closer
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Put some real padding on the walls!!!!! My goodness they have pole vaulters fall flat on their backs from 20 feet in the air and feel fine after after landing on crash pads! That player should sue the shit out of the Bucs. I was screaming to myself when that happened!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
        X