Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lions at Birds GDT

E!!
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

AGLES

Eagles!!

If there is no action on the GDT then I’ll leave it alone.

I think the offense is gonna move it today on the ground and the young WRs will impact the game.

Lions are not very good I hope.

34-17 Birds
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Very disappointed in first drive.... needed 7 not 3. 1st and 10 from the 11?

Comment

hey guys. that was a pretty piss poor call selection after the Agholor penalty. Felt like it was predetermined.

Comment

Now ST’s suck!

Comment

Wtf.

Comment

Nice! Jordan Howard making it look easy.

Comment

Lions aren't very good at all. Yet our defense is making them look good.

Comment

Looking a bit like the Dream Team II

Comment

Aggy still can’t catch

Comment

That offense PI was bullshit.

Comment

These injuries are just ridiculous.

Comment

I’m starting to think this is just going to be a lost season.

Comment

This team sucks!

Comment

We just ain’t it guys. Sanders sucks. And the injuries are stacking up. Gonna be a long year.

Comment

Working...
                              X