No announcement yet.

Eagles/ Colts GDT.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not that upset at all about this loss. I picked against the Eagles as my lock of the week. This had disaster written all over it.

Comment

• Lotta smilin faces in the aftermath. Oh well, who cares I guess, everyone's gettin paid afterall...

Comment

• McCoy and Walker should be required to fly home in the unpressurized baggage compartment!

Comment

• Originally posted by tinopuno
          McCoy and Walker should be required to fly home in the unpressurized baggage compartment!
          The entire defense should be forced to walk home. The offense did an admirable job. The defense didn't give us a chance and the sad thing is that the Colts didn't even force the issue and sick Manning on us. He had a pedestrian game by his standards but it had nothing to do with our defense. Despicable.

Comment

• Our defense is well, offensive. They are just horrible. I certainly never expected them to be this bad. They're giving up a couple hundred yards a game rushing.

Comment

• Am I alone in thinking that Manning could have handed the ball off on every single play, and they still would have beaten us?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglebreath
                Am I alone in thinking that Manning could have handed the ball off on every single play, and they still would have beaten us?
                I would venture to guess that you are not alone. I, for one, concur.

Comment

• How many 150+ rushing games have we given up this year? Pitiful. And we'll get a steady diet of it, until we stop it.

Too bad knowing what the problem is, isn't the same as fixing it. UGH.

Ok, props to the offense, and for the team for playing with some discipline (as far as penalties go). Woof as far as the defense goes.
                  "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                  — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                  - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Am I alone in thinking that Manning could have handed the ball off on every single play, and they still would have beaten us?
                    Or just have Jim Sorgi hand it off.

Insult to er... insult, my FF opponent this week had Joseph Addai.

Comment

I made a comment to that effect in the 1st half. It is simply beyond reason that the run D could be as pathetic as they now clearly are!

Comment

• The Eagles 2006 defense is the worst in a decade.
                        This set of pretenders needs to be fired. Same with
                        the coach. They are no good. There's nothing positive
                        about this set of players, For example, D. Howard plays
                        like he's got no outside contain responsibilities as a DE.
                        This is not acceptable play. It makes me sick to see this
                        kind of lazy happy-contract play. Maybe we should pay
                        these guys by the game, with a serious ? of whether their
                        play warrants compensation.

I am sick of seeing this crap from a "pro" defense.

Comment

Working...
                        X