Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy crap.. dallas is going to win

I can't believe this.

I thought for sure they had no shot in SA in a game 7.

all i have to say is wow.
    -Young

Comment

For some reason San ANtonio just can't win back-to-back titles. They'll be back at the top next year.

Amazing series, the best there's been in a long time. Should have been the Western Conference finals.
      I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by trufresh17
        Amazing series, the best there's been in a long time. Should have been the Western Conference finals.
        Suns-Mavs could get pretty good too, but true. It's like when the Lakers-Kings went 7 games. That series was the final that year.

Comment

Originally posted by Will
          Suns-Mavs could get pretty good too, but true. It's like when the Lakers-Kings went 7 games. That series was the final that year.
          You mean the series that was fixed every year by David Stern and Dick Bavetta?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
            Originally posted by Will
            You mean the series that was fixed every year by David Stern and Dick Bavetta?
            You know, as a fan of the Spurs, I try not to get too involved in the conspiracy theories, but did anyone else notice all the tickytack fouls against Duncan and Ginobilli early-on in that series? That was horseshit. That game they fouled Duncan out of was ridiculous. It cost us that game, and the series.

I guess I officially bought in. Bullshit.
            I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

I mentioned this on the podcast.... the non call when terry slapped parker on a way to a layup was bs as well and possibly cost them that game.

Comment

Working...
              X