Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 NFL DD Thread

E !!!!!!!!!!!!
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

A!!!
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

G!!!!!!!!!
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

L...
        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

E!!!!!

Comment

S!!
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Eagles!!!!!

Comment

Can't wait for the chance to do that in a GDT. I am psyched for this season
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

e-a-g-l-e-s...........eagles!!!!
                  "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

The jags could trade out here... Move down to 6 and the falcons take Mack ahead of the Browns.

Comment

stay away from those DBs and WRs

Comment

Shocked. Bortles is not a sure thing. Should've gone WR.

Comment

Bills move up for Matthews.

Comment

If the Browns nail this draft, they could be a team to watch

Comment

did we get anyone yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X