No announcement yet.

Eagles/ Colts GDT.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that was too easy. Glad to see AR fixed that pesky tackling problem.

Comment

LOL I love it! They blow tackle after tackle and it's Reids' fault!

Comment

And people were complaining about Hood's weird absence last week.

Comment

Jesus is this a high school team vs. a college team? The Colts are moving at will on us. Nice prep JJ!!
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

If we can't look to Reid for the tackling issues of his team, who SHOULD we look at?
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

It starts with the defense guys. It starts with the defense.

Whatever changes the Eagles need to do, they need to do them on the defensive side. Need new LBs, need a couple of safeties (no offense to Dawk, but we need his replacement ASAP).

And the DL, without Kearse, doesn't look like a DL.
              "You will dress only in attire specially sanctioned by P.E. special services… You are no longer part of the system. You are above the system, over it, beyond it. We're "them." We're "they." We are the Men in Green."

Comment

ok so it might not be AR's fault but he is the HC and I'm just sick of seeing it. How can an entire team forget how to tackle?

Comment

Just a guess here Fresh but if the defense isn't tackling I'd look at the defensive coaches who are supposed to be teaching and motivating them......

Comment

Goody, a timeout!!!!!!
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Props to Reid for not going pass-happy as a knee jerk to the COlts score.

Comment

Looks like it's Brian Westbrook appreciation night.

Comment

I would propose you look at the players that are missing the tackles. I don't blame Andy Reid for veterans like Brian Dawkins blowing tackle after tackle. These players have been playing football their entire lives. They didn't get to the NFL without knowing how to tackle.

So when Rod Hood blows a tackle and someone immediately throws out Reid's name I think it's just a little ridiculous. Why wouldn't you throw Hood's name out there?

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
                            Props to Reid for not going pass-happy as a knee jerk to the COlts score.
                            That is refreshing, Fresh

Comment

Man Garcia blows more timeouts than he does team mates!! I'm getting tired of all the wasted time outs on this team.

Comment

Ah, the return of the Quick Out.

Comment

Working...
                                X