Soundfx-40 minutes of fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soundfx-40 minutes of fun!

This is the NFL Channel's show where everybody including officials are miced up. Two things were really cool. In the first few minutes Doug and Belichick are talking and Bill said "you guys had a good season" and Doug is like "YOU TOO" full of confidence. Then I think Brady says the same thing to Doug and Doug is like "YOU guys had a good season you arrogant fucks!" Doug thought that he was going to win that game from the moment he stepped on the field.

The second thing is the Philly Special. Watch Brooks. He walks up to the line and looks at Johnson and his face is saying "WTF, are we really doing this?". It was pretty cute.

"Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Lots of good stuff in that show. Steratore is great to listen to.

After the Graham strip sack, Foles gets in the huddle and is about to call the play but says: “first off, I love you guys, . . .
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
      Lots of good stuff in that show. Steratore is great to listen to.

After the Graham strip sack, Foles gets in the huddle and is about to call the play but says: “first off, I love you guys, . . .
      Jenkins was pissed in the beginning when Steratore was knobbing Brady telling him "don't worry I'll be on your hurry up offense"
      and in the next shot Jenkins is saying to somebody like "see what I mean".

You can see throughout the game that Steratore gets along good with the players though.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Im not sure if its in this video or another, but Schwartz says to Doug "We're going to get the ball back for you." Right before the strip sack.

Comment

One video I saw was with the ref getting someone water and Graham is talking trash to the Pats O line and the ref says so calmy he wants honey too with his 3 piece! I fell out. Gene said it must be big game when he wants honey too!

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
            Im not sure if its in this video or another, but Schwartz says to Doug "We're going to get the ball back for you." Right before the strip sack.
            What I really liked was that with 1:05 left, Schwartz told Doug "We are going to be aggressive. Either we stop them or you get the ball back".

That's what I like to hear. They came after Brady on that last drive. Brady was just as elusive as hell, or we sack him several times. No prevent defense with 3 men rushing. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
              What I really liked was that with 1:05 left, Schwartz told Doug "We are going to be aggressive. Either we stop them or you get the ball back".

That's what I like to hear. They came after Brady on that last drive. Brady was just as elusive as hell, or we sack him several times. No prevent defense with 3 men rushing. Awesome.
              That's the part I was talking about. That was fantastic. I think all these players one more year in Schwartz' system will be really, really good.

Comment

Working...
              X