X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngata Signs, Gore Coming ?

Ngata 1 yr 3 million

anyone hear anything about Gore ?
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Yeah, he’s an asshole who screwed us over a couple of years ago. I’d like to see the Eagles make him an offer and him turn down another team. Then rescind our offer and leave him fucked over.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

We dont know the full story on Gore. Remember Chip Fuckin Kelly was running things then and we know just how bad he was at it.
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

What good is Gore going to do for anybody at this point?
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Rather keep Bount, glad to have Ngata.

Comment

I agree. I’d rather keep Blount instead of signing Gore.
            In fact if I had to choose only one between Blount and Sproles, I think I’d keep Blount.
            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Yea I didn't think Blount was anything special but would rather have him than Gore.
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                Yea I didn't think Blount was anything special but would rather have him than Gore.
                I don’t know. Blount really came through in the playoffs and had 3 huge TDs.
                Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Yea but most of the TDs he had could have been had by any running back. Blount is a guy who can punish early and wear down a D. I give him that credit all day long. But I only saw him run 'tough' yards a handful of times. Not saying he isn't an NFL quality running back but I didn't think he all that much
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

Please.....no to Gore. I would rather have Blount back (and Sproles of course).

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                      I don’t know. Blount really came through in the playoffs and had 3 huge TDs.
                      Man he was sampled for that game. That was the quickest he was all year!

Comment

I loved having Blount soften up the tacklers and then Ajayi come in fresh and run through them. Definitely want them both back this year.
                        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                          Man he was sampled for that game. That was the quickest he was all year!
                          assume amped?

Comment

If you watch the Blount TD vs the Vikings, there isn't much there for him at the point of attack but he finds his way through the lines with some nice quick feet and then finishes the run with power.

I think he has better quickness than he is given credit for.
                            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                              assume amped?
                              Yup. There I go again.

Comment

Working...
                              X